Online Chemical Safety & Spill Training Courses
Are you confused about chemical registers, manifests, incompatibles and other chemical management terms? Not sure how to use a spill kit?
Fill all those knowledge gaps with an online chemical training course from Workplace Chemistry.
Workplace Chemistry is proud to offer you a range of online chemical safety and spill training courses.
These courses are perfect for:
- Staff who work with chemicals;
- Staff who supervise those that work with chemicals;
- Health & Safety Advisors who want to stay up do date;
- Staff inductions;
- Organisations with small numbers of staff requiring training;
- Workplaces in remote areas where on site training is cost prohibitive;
- Large or small businesses that want to take advantage of the always available on demand nature of online training; and
- Businesses that wish to provide their staff with chemical safety and spill training in a COVID Safe environment.
All courses come with a Certificate of Completion after you have completed the course.
Our training courses are self paced and use interactive slide shows to deliver the course content, making online learning an enjoyable experience.
Our content is optimised for playback on laptop and desktop computers.
online chemical training
online chemical safety
Individuals who wish to enrol in a course can do so online with a credit card (VISA/MasterCard/AMEX). If you would like to access our courses using a purchase order please contact us.
For group enrolments we provide a premium service; this includes enrolment of candidates by Workplace Chemistry, group progress reports and offline payment by purchase order or credit card. To arrange a group enrolment please contact us.
Example of group progress report.
Practical, accessible and affordable. This course gives a great overview of safe chemical storage and management plus workplace requirements under WHS and GHS laws. Highly recommended!
I would like to thank Rob for diligently designing the course. The presentations were easy to follow and directly addressed the topic clearly conveying the message. The topics were supported by examples and explanations making it more user friendly.
The Workplace Chemistry online training tool was a great option for our remote-site personnel. The training session was relevant, easy to access and use, and Rob was helpful and prompt in communicating with us.